A modern 10 commandments Barry Bright July 11-12, 2017
These didn’t come from anyone’s god but from years of frustration and anger over the willful ignorance of my fellow tool-using monkeys:
1. Thou shalt not treat any human being like a jackass by requiring them to trade their health, their life, or an extreme amount of their time in this world just to ‘make a living’ which really amounts to enriching others.
2. Thou shalt not call any human being a ‘human resource’ or ‘consumer’ or treat them as products.
3. Thou shalt not make war for profit. Thou shall make war for Liberty when it proves necessary and kill if necessary those who work covertly or overtly to enslave those around them.
4. Thou shalt never question the right of any individual to fight back against or kill those who would seek to oppress or enslave them nor tolerate any self-appointed or democratically elected ‘god-appointed’ kings, dictators, rulers or whatever they may be called in the future.
5. Thou shalt not seek to disarm the common people such that they cannot make war upon and conquer or destroy if necessary those who would seek to rule them.
6. Thou shalt not force thine own version of reality on another either through government force nor via any contrived quilt trip or threat of eternal punishment by a sadistic god of any origin.
7. Thou shalt not question the right of any individual or group to question the motives of any other individual or group.
8. Thou shalt not force others to unwillingly participate in your version of what ‘charity’ is since charity comes from the heart, not a government or religious gun.
9. Thou shalt not force thy version of ‘morality’ on others except to keep those who have truly harmed others or their property from repeating their crimes.
10. Thou shalt love thy neighbors better than thyself with the recognition that just because you don’t mind being a slave to one version of authoritarianism or another doesn’t mean they want to share in your slavery.
When I see that we’ve had a Bill of Rights for 200 years that so few deign to understand or value I figure in about 10,000 years the tool-using monkeys will be ready to understand these 10 precepts.
If they don’t kill each other off over whose version, sub-version or subversion of how to ‘save’ mankind is ‘right.’
And the cultural norms keep marching on, or dying off…
FK – We’ve had the net for 20 years now. It’s incredibly easy to learn how evil the twin evils of socialism and gun control are. Most sheeple(old word for ‘normie’ I guess that we were still using a couple years ago) have smartphones to help them disengage their heads from their rear ends, if they so choose.
But it’s always easier to cling to the old lies and myths than to wake up and grow up and take on personal responsibility for the world one exists in.
The mainstream newswhores are ‘educated’ adults(loosely defined) who are hired by other allegedly educated adults. I cannot be convinced they do not fully understand the evil they do.
Why don’t we joke about Stalin or Mao Te Sung? They killed far more ‘normies’ and people than Hitler did… And we still have ‘educated’ trash in this country that openly admire Karl Marx and his Manifesto and yet we allow them into positions of authority and to indoctrinate children and college students while ‘conservatives’ stress over a few causalities produced by fundie ragheads who were probably funded and armed and encouraged by western government agencies.
What’s wrong with this picture?
So what is the source of ‘alt right?’ Isn’t that another term our domestic blood enemies came up with to help them hide their evil? Why use it as if it has real meaning when every time the commie trash uses it they are trying to associate those who simply want to live in a free world with another form of authoritarianism not that different from what the commies want to force on all of us at the point of a govt. gun?
If the troops were fighting for our freedom, they’d all be here.
We have a representative republic, guaranteed to every state, not a democracy.
We have a Bill of Rights that acknowledges rights we are born with, not granted or created by any government.
We vote with the knowledge that voting is the most violent act anyone can participate in because voting is electing someone to hire someone to stick a government gun in our neighbors’ faces and force our version of reality on them at the threat of their very lives.
We stand ready to protect our Liberty and the Liberty of our neighbors, not destroy it, via any version of authoritarianism, of any age or place.
We are prepared with knowledge and force of arms to make war against and kill if necessary those who would destroy our Bill of Rights whether they represent domestic or foreign enemies.
We do not lie to ourselves, our families, our friends, our business associates, our descendants, our enemies, about these things and do not EVER tolerate those who would have us do so.
If the troops were fighting for our freedom they’d all be here.
The latest “explosive” fake news is that “multiple US officials with direct knowledge” told CNN that they have “classified documents” that Russia has compromising documents on Trump that would allow them to blackmail the US President. The documents consist of memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative “whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible.”
According to antiwar.com “the dossier claimed several figures in the Trump campaign were in league with the Russian government during the campaign, and that Russia had been conspiring with them to groom Trump as an ally for ‘at least five years.’ It also claims exchanges of information between Trump and the Kremlin for ‘at least eight years,’ . . . The dossier names former Trump adviser Carter Page, his personal lawyer Michael Cohen, as well as incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn as having personally and repeatedly met with Kremlin officials on anti-Clinton leaks.”
FK – I personally don’t think Trump has that much to fear, except maybe a stray bullet from a crazed commie indoctrinated by the mind poison spewed out by the mainstream newswhores:
FK – The ‘Russian hacking’ is simply the propaganda stream they’ve chosen to push. Nothing new about this process.
There’s never or very rarely been ‘real reporters’ in this country. Newspapers of the 18th and 19th centuries were usually established to push one party line or another. Then the robber barons bought them out in the early 20th century and allowed the commie infiltration. To what ends? This is chess not checkers.
When the amerikan communist insurgency feels pushed far enough into a political corner a percentage of them will come out swinging.
I’m not for sending them to camps. For many it’s way too late for ‘re-education.’ We’ve had the net for 20 years now. It’s too easy to find out how evil the evil twins of socialism and gun control are yet the evil ones persist in trying to shove both down our throats at the point of a govt. gun. Have the klintons, Soros, et al turned from their evil?
Banishment and eradication should be the only goals of the next blood war.
FK – I have little doubt that much of the ammo and weapons bought in recent years has gone into commie hands. They are historically more organized and willing to spill blood than those on the ‘political right’ who are often blinded by their inability to understand that every time their ‘liberal'(Amerikan) ‘friends’ vote they vote to kill them.
FK – Commiecrat parasites actually ‘read?’ Oh, that’s funny.
They don’t need ‘evidence’ they simply need to repeat the same lies over and over again until they are accepted. Who said that was a good procedure? Look it up.
It’s ‘all’ propaganda and a sham. Every ‘side’ ignores those aspects of human behavior/reality they find inconvenient.
We have a 200-year-history of ‘election fraud’ of various kinds and of ‘foreign influence’ in our policies, laws, whatever. Some claim the War for Southern Independence was brought about partly by British influence in their quest for global dominance.