A modern 10 commandments
Barry Bright July 11-12, 2017
These didn’t come from anyone’s god but from years of frustration and anger over the willful ignorance of my fellow tool-using monkeys:
1. Thou shalt not treat any human being like a jackass by requiring them to trade their health, their life, or an extreme amount of their time in this world just to ‘make a living’ which really amounts to enriching others.
2. Thou shalt not call any human being a ‘human resource’ or ‘consumer’ or treat them as products.
3. Thou shalt not make war for profit. Thou shall make war for Liberty when it proves necessary and kill if necessary those who work covertly or overtly to enslave those around them.
4. Thou shalt never question the right of any individual to fight back against or kill those who would seek to oppress or enslave them nor tolerate any self-appointed or democratically elected ‘god-appointed’ kings, dictators, rulers or whatever they may be called in the future.
5. Thou shalt not seek to disarm the common people such that they cannot make war upon and conquer or destroy if necessary those who would seek to rule them.
6. Thou shalt not force thine own version of reality on another either through government force nor via any contrived quilt trip or threat of eternal punishment by a sadistic god of any origin.
7. Thou shalt not question the right of any individual or group to question the motives of any other individual or group.
8. Thou shalt not force others to unwillingly participate in your version of what ‘charity’ is since charity comes from the heart, not a government or religious gun.
9. Thou shalt not force thy version of ‘morality’ on others except to keep those who have truly harmed others or their property from repeating their crimes.
10. Thou shalt love thy neighbors better than thyself with the recognition that just because you don’t mind being a slave to one version of authoritarianism or another doesn’t mean they want to share in your slavery.
If they don’t kill each other off over whose version, sub-version or subversion of how to ‘save’ mankind is ‘right.’
And the cultural norms keep marching on, or dying off…
FK – We’ve had the net for 20 years now. It’s incredibly easy to learn how evil the twin evils of socialism and gun control are. Most sheeple(old word for ‘normie’ I guess that we were still using a couple years ago) have smartphones to help them disengage their heads from their rear ends, if they so choose.
But it’s always easier to cling to the old lies and myths than to wake up and grow up and take on personal responsibility for the world one exists in.
The mainstream newswhores are ‘educated’ adults(loosely defined) who are hired by other allegedly educated adults. I cannot be convinced they do not fully understand the evil they do.
Why don’t we joke about Stalin or Mao Te Sung? They killed far more ‘normies’ and people than Hitler did… And we still have ‘educated’ trash in this country that openly admire Karl Marx and his Manifesto and yet we allow them into positions of authority and to indoctrinate children and college students while ‘conservatives’ stress over a few causalities produced by fundie ragheads who were probably funded and armed and encouraged by western government agencies.
What’s wrong with this picture?
So what is the source of ‘alt right?’ Isn’t that another term our domestic blood enemies came up with to help them hide their evil? Why use it as if it has real meaning when every time the commie trash uses it they are trying to associate those who simply want to live in a free world with another form of authoritarianism not that different from what the commies want to force on all of us at the point of a govt. gun?
If the troops were fighting for our freedom, they’d all be here.
The Bill of Rights is what we’re fighting for.
What does ‘We the People’ actually mean?
It means we are responsible…
We have a representative republic, guaranteed to every state, not a democracy.
We have a Bill of Rights that acknowledges rights we are born with, not granted or created by any government.
We vote with the knowledge that voting is the most violent act anyone can participate in because voting is electing someone to hire someone to stick a government gun in our neighbors’ faces and force our version of reality on them at the threat of their very lives.
We stand ready to protect our Liberty and the Liberty of our neighbors, not destroy it, via any version of authoritarianism, of any age or place.
We are prepared with knowledge and force of arms to make war against and kill if necessary those who would destroy our Bill of Rights whether they represent domestic or foreign enemies.
We do not lie to ourselves, our families, our friends, our business associates, our descendants, our enemies, about these things and do not EVER tolerate those who would have us do so.
If the troops were fighting for our freedom they’d all be here.